The Laboratory of Human Molecular Genetics (LHMG) was officially established in February 2008, and is a part of the Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (IMBiB) at the Faculty of Biology of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland. At the beginning of 2013, the genomics-oriented Laboratory of High Throughput Technologies (LHTT) was established. Research of DMHG and LHTT is closely connected and concentrates on applications of integrative genomics and in silico modeling and virtual screening to prevention, diagnosis and therapy of human diseases.
We proudly present the first interactive database devoted to compounds inhibiting STAT signalling pathways.
What you can do:
- Obtain information about >140 published compounds inhibiting directly/indirectly STAT proteins
- Analyse experiments that were conducted for available STAT inhibitors
- See available 3D visualizations of compound docking to STAT-SH2 domains
- Get information on STAT inhibitors in clinical trials
- Easily download data of STAT inhibitors
- Perform statistical analysis for investigated conditions
You can find STAT Protein Inhibitor Database here: SPI-database
Check our articles published in 2020:
- Arkadiusz Kajdasz, Ewelina Warzych, Natalia Derebecka, Zofia E. Madeja, Dorota Lechniak, Joanna Wesoly and Piotr Pawlak
Lipid Stores and Lipid Metabolism Associated Gene Expression in Porcine and Bovine Parthenogenetic Embryos Revealed by Fluorescent Staining and RNA-seq
Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2020, 21(18), 6488; https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms21186488
- David Ballard, Jakub Winkler-Galicki, Joanna Wesoły
Massive parallel sequencing in forensics: advantages, issues, technicalities and prospectsInt J Legal Med. 2020; 134(4): 1291–1303. doi: 10.1007/s00414-020-02294-0. PubMed
- Int J Mol Sci. 2020 Jun 19;21(12):E4388.
- Golsorkhdan SA*, Boroujeni ME*, Aliaghaei A, Abdollahifar MA, Ramezanpour A, Nejatbakhsh R, Anarkooli IJ, Barfi E, Fridoni MJ
Methamphetamine administration impairs behavior, memory and underlying signaling pathways in the hippocampus
FBehav Brain Res. 2020 Feb 3;379:112300. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2019.112300. PubMed
* Authors contributed equally to this work
- Akhlaghpasand MH, Tizro M, Raoofi A, Meymand AZ, Farhadieh M, Khodagholi F, Khatmi A, Soltani R, Hoseini Y, Jahanian A, Boroujeni ME*, Aliaghaei A*
Grafted Human Chorionic Stem Cells Restore Motor Function and Preclude Cerebellar Neurodegeneration in Rat Model of Cerebellar Ataxia
Metabolic Brain Disease. DOI: 10.1007/s11011-020-00543-0
* Corresponding authors
The list of all our publications you can find here.
On the 17th of May the research article of Anna Piaszyk-Borychowska, Lajos Széles, Attila Csermely, Hsin-Chien Chiang, Joanna Wesoły, Chien-Kuo Lee, Laszlo Nagy and Hans A. R. Bluyssen was accepted and published in Frontiers in Immunology, in the special research topic STATs and IRFs in Innate Immunity: From Transcriptional Regulators to Therapeutic Targets on June 4th. The full-length article can be viewed via the link.
Between 15 and 17th of May, our PhD candidate Weronika Majer attended the EACR-ESMO Joint Conference on Liquid Biopsies in Bergamo, Italy. She held a poster presentation on Potential biomarkers for clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC) derived from plasma.
On the 9th of May the review article of Aleksandra Antonczyk1, Bart Krist1, Malgorzata Sajek, Agata Michalska, Anna Piaszyk-Borychowska, Martyna Plens-Galaska, Joanna Wesoly and Hans A. R. Bluyssen was accepted and published in Frontiers in Immunology, in the special research topic STATs and IRFs in Innate Immunity: From Transcriptional Regulators to Therapeutic Targets on May 24th. The full-length article can be viewed via the link.
On 8th March 2019 our PhD candidate, Agata Michalska opened PhD procedure. She gave a presentation entitled “Characterization of a novel intracellular positive feedback loop that controls long-term responsiveness to type I and II IFN”.
You can see on the selfie how happy is Agata after the seminar 🙂 Good job!